Technology Tools

Looking at the different technology tools we will be working with, I am only familiar with Tumblr, although it's been a while. I've seen many websites that use Wix before but I have never used one myself. I know how to bookmark webpages as I use that tool all the time, and while I have a Pinterest I actually don't really like or use it much. For image editing I am familiar with the basics but if we move onto Photoshop or anything you'll have lost me. Finally, for graphics creation I am slightly familiar with Canva but that is all.
As I said in my last post, this class is different from past online classes I have taken because I feel like I have more freedom even though I have more workload. I can't particularly think of any web skills I would like to work on this semester but just becoming very comfortable with the basics will be sufficient.
(Personal Photo of Benji)

Comments

Popular Posts