Reading Options

After browsing through the UnTextbook, these were the three units/specific stories I am most interested in:

1. Nursery Rhymes. Similar to why I found the Kindergarten Shenanigans storybook interesting, this unit just takes me back in time to simpler things. I've always enjoyed nursery rhymes as a child, so as an adult I'm sure I will too.

2. Saints and Animals. Coming from the Catholic faith, I am familiar with many stories about different saints. I know of some stories with saints and animals however I was never able to really go in depth into them.  This unit interests me because I get to dive deeper into these stories while being able to relate back to my religion and because I love reading about animals.

3. Japanese Myth. I have always been captivated by the Japanese culture, and am familiar with a couple stories from their mythology. Being able to read into more stories would be very interesting and enjoyable for me to explore.

Susanoo Slaying the Yamata-no-Orochi. Source: Wikipedia.

Comments

Popular Posts