Topic Brainstorm

1. Ok, so immediately the project idea of Dogs appealed to me because some past project examples included a "dog diary", and since I have a dog of my own how cool would it be to write a diary for my very own Benji? Amazing. I'm sold. I basically spend every moment of his life with him anyways so writing a diary in his point of view won't be too challenging, but rather entertaining for me.

Personal Photo of Benji

2. The project idea of Stories from Vietnam may be something I want to write about because I feel that I have a connection to these stories, coming from a Vietnamese background. When I was younger, my mom or dad would tell me some brief Vietnamese stories so maybe I can find one I recognize and give my own spin on it!

3. I feel that the Nursery Rhymes project idea could be an interesting subject for me to write about because the original nursery rhymes are so classic and well-known, I would want to challenge myself to create my own take on a familiar story and see where it goes. There are so many nursery rhymes to choose from too, so I'm sure if I decide to go this route that I wouldn't have too much trouble picking a story base to grow mine from.

4. Lastly, the project idea of Greek Constellation Stories could be another possible storybook topic I write about because of my fascination with the stars. However, I feel that there are so many different takes on the stars that this topic may pose a challenge for me when I really narrow down what I want to write about if I decide to use this idea.

Comments

Popular Posts